Paramount Residences #402
Paramount Residences #402
701 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- $4,075,000 Est. Payment $6932.60/mo
- 4 BEDROOM(S)
- 4 BATHROOM(S)
- 1 HALF BATH(S)
- 3,204 SIZE SQ.FT.
- $1,373 $/SQFT
Paramount Residences Fort Lauderdale
Immaculate, totally enhanced and beaming with upgrades to make a luxurious lifestyle that much more seamless… introducing Paramount Residences 402!
Within one of Fort Lauderdale Beach’s most sought-after communities, this residence follows the super-spacious A2 floor plan, including four bedrooms, 4.5 baths and nearly 3,500 square feet of refined living space. Its sweeping terraces – with northern and southern exposure – span nearly 900 total square feet.
For lifestyle and building amenities, Paramount Residences is la crème da la crème. On-site features include a port cochere with 24-hour valet; a fully automated garage; 24-hour security; fitness center with his and hers locker rooms, massage/spa treatment rooms, and newly added saunas; a club room with private dining; a full-service restaurant; and the longest residential ocean view pool in town. And we certainly can’t forget the stunning ocean and Intracoastal views at nearly every turn.
Inside the unit itself, upgrades upon upgrades visibly abound. Arriving in your modern paradise from your own private elevator, you’re greeted with a sleek entry foyer with a pivot glass door entry to the unit itself. A portion of the foyer has been intelligently closed off for a super-convenient storage area for on-the-fly needs. Inside, high-end wallpaper, light wood-esque porcelain tile floors, electronic window shades, and updated millwork comprise the vibe.
The kitchen – with streamlined white cabinetry, a spacious central island, and the highest-end of appliances (including a wine fridge!) – segues into the great room space, which includes built-in wall units and a modern bar with shelving and a stone wall. Upon first step into the unit and certainly throughout this open area, breathtaking vistas of the ocean greet you in each moment.
The primary bedroom is massive, with two walk-in closets with storage nooks galore and the ensuite bath dreams are made of, with a central soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower and two separate and lengthy vanities. Off the primary suite, a large closet has been uniquely made into a mini-office and/or make-up center, complete with a granite counter desk. Of the additional bedrooms, note the fourth bedroom with a wooden barn door entry, an upgraded stretch ceiling, and a built-in desk. For a home office, all that is missing is you!
Location-wise, Fort Lauderdale Beach and an abundance of world-class restaurants are at your doorstep. Las Olas Boulevard and the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale are within minutes, too. Far from the standard and ready to make your beachside dreams a reality, Paramount Residences 402 is contemporary bliss at first sight. Book your showing now!
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ Area
- Walking Closets
- Impact Windows
- Wood Floors
- 2 Park Garage
- Water Views
- Air Conditioning
- Family Room
- Alarm System
- Ocean, Intracoastal and City Views
- 10-foot ceilings
- Spacious outdoor living areas
- Semi-Private elevator access with private elevator lobby
- Gourmet chef’s kitchens with Italkraft Cabinetry, quartz countertops,
and marble backsplash
- Top-of-the-line Appliances from Subzero, Wolf Bosch
- Roofing Style is Well Decorated
- Subzero temperature controlled wine storage Paramount amenities
- Luxurious marble baths with spa tubs and rain showers
- Furnished Rooms including bedroom living room as well
- Standard technology includes integrated Sonos speakers Nest Thermostats
- One storage unit 4’ x 4’ x 10’
- Two parking spaces per residence in the state-of-the-art automated
garage by Park Plus
- An owner may lease their residence once per year.
- Leases must be a minimum of 12 months.
- Residents must own for 2 years before being eligible to rent their unit.
- Porte Cochere with 24 Hour Valet
- Fully Automated Garage
- 24-hour Security
- Club Room with private dining room and prep kitchen
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with His Hers Locker Rooms with Steam
- Spa Treatment Facilities with Massage Rooms
- Longest Residential Ocean View Pool
- Pool-side Food Beverage Service
- BBQ and Al-Fresco Dining Area
- Beachside Chair and Umbrella Service
- Furnished Floor
- Amenities with Furnished Guest Room
- Walls Decorated with Stylish Wallpapers
- Decent furniture setup
- Colocor Combination is Attractive
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE COST
- Hurricane & Wind Insurance
- HOA $1.30 per square foot
- Water and Sewer
- Attractive Outside View
- Maintenance of Common Areas and Staffing throughout building
- Complimentary Guest Parking
- Use of PARAMOUNT’s two Guest Suites for visiting family and f
Paramount Residences 402 A2 Floor Plan
This residence is a mirror image of the A1 Paramount Fort Lauderdale Floor Plans located on the building’s northeast corner with direct ocean views. The interior space and balcony/terrace size are the same as A1. The balcony has an East, Northeast exposure that wraps around the North and Northwest.